Thursday, April 30, 2009

Loveswell Set - Amazing

So I have been in LA the past couple days with J painting the set for Loveswell, it opens tomorrow night, and it was a lot of work, but entirely worth it. If you would like something entertaining and beautiful to do Friday evening I recommend attending.
Below is an almost completed photo. At this point I still needed to outline the top or furthest wave and add some of my 3-D treatments. I really should have moved the ladder and closed the door on the stage, I am a much better designer + artist than photographer. Anyways I will post more photos after opening night.

I would also like to thank John Forston and everyone on the production team and at the Hudson for their help, support and positivity in regards to my work. Also to my parents and J, of course.

No comments: